Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Thursday 10 November 2011

The Greenhouse just keeps on giving


I posted this picture some time ago when the cold was meant to have set in and the greenhouse put to bed for the winter. It's now February, the greenhouse has been neglected and plants left to their own devices, it's a mess! But would you believe, I am still finding tomatoes and chilies? The little lemon tree is still going strong and the other plant, although a little withered are all going strong! I'm amazed! Even the couple of days of -13 degrees and the pile of snow we had recently has done little damage - if any! This is going to be a bumper year of crops I feel it in my bones, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment