Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Saturday 31 July 2010

Lime and Yoghurt Cake with Rosewater


This cake has healing properties, I'm sure of it! Its one of the easiest cakes in the world to make - foolproof even. Every time I have made it and shared it (this does not happen often as it brings out the selfish in me), whoever has some loves it as much as I do. One of my 'nieces' Meegan would crawl over broken glass from London to Norfolk for a slice. I don't often bother with the nuts and rose petal decorations as the cake is never around for that long. Give it a try, be warned though, it's VERY addictive.

1 comment: