Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Sunday 8 August 2010

Coffee and Ouma Rusks


There is nothing more South African to me than coffee and Ouma Rusks, I have found a brilliant website called Bokke Foods here in the UK where I can have all my favourite treats from home delivered to my door....and I do! Regularly! Guava Rolls, Boerewors, All Gold Smooth Apricot Jam, Lunch Bars - the lot!
This morning as soon as I woke after a night of too much red wine, the first thing I wanted was coffee - and rusks(luckily I try keep a tin of them in the cupboard all the times)
Homesickness and hangover cured!
Today was a glorious day and we drove around the countryside taking friends to 2 car boot sales, a church fete and vintage fair before having a delicious Sunday Roast at the The Lifeboat Inn in Thornham.
Life in Norfolk is a joy every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment