Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Sunday 5 September 2010

Vintage Shawls and Dummy Covers

Finally I have found a suitable and affordable cover for my dummy. My Dressmaking dummy has looked so out of place as a prop in our house for so long as I have no studio to put it in. I have finally found a cover for it that hasn't cost a fortune. It was in a box of linen I won at the auction last week and looks perfect in the corner of our room draped over the said dummy. I have scoured the web, car boots and vintage fairs for a beautiful piece of vintage clothing that wasn't expensive and here this little beauty appeared when I had all but given up.
Colour me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment