Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Monday 13 September 2010

Beach Balls and Geese


 As the summer days slump off into the sunset and Autumn slowly takes hold, it's still a pleasure and not a chore to pile the dogs into the car and head off for the beach where they can run around like crazy, chase their balls and each other till they are exhausted and sleep the rest of the day away. I can hear the geese over the house sometimes and this is the first sign that winter is coming and it's not long till the beach walks are no longer that pleasant and I will have to pile on the layers and top it off with my large heavy winter coat to fend off the freezing winds that blow across the beach from the north sea. So I make the most of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment