Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Saturday 4 September 2010

This mornings visitor

Apart from  from the numerous bees and Bumble Bees that visit our Lavender bushes daily, these butterflies that drop by and flutter around are my favourites of all the insects we see in our little garden. Next year I intend to increase the visitors we see every day. I shall fill the yard with Bumble bee homes, insect nests and flowers that attract insects. I love that our small little green patch is so attractive  to these little creatures. Unfortunately our puppy Adam eats the Bumble Bees - a habit I hope to break soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment