Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

My first Greenhouse and I'm hooked!

My amazing hubby and father-in-law sorted out the greenhouse we managed to acquire a few weeks ago and straight away I filled it with all manner of plants. On a rainy day with a cup of coffee, there is no better way to while away the hours, trust me they fly by!
I have 3 different varieties of tomato and aubergines, chilli's, cucumbers, 2 hanging baskets of strawberries, peppers, a lemon tree (as mentioned in an earlier post) and trays and trays of flowers (sunflowers, pansies and lavender) as well as a few trays of sweetcorn seeds that will be heading off to the allotment shortly.
It's magical to see how plant flourish in the warm temperatures, they love it!
How did I never have one of these sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment