Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Saturday 17 September 2011

I long for Buenos Aires










I fell in love with Buenos Aires and it's people from the moment we set foot on Argentinian soil. If ever a time came when I have to leave the beautiful Norfolk shores, you can fine me there. I will be sipping strong coffee on a sidewalk in chic Palermo, scouring antique shops and markets in San Telmo or photographing the the exquisite architecture in virtually any part of the city. The Argentinians have style - in abundance. The shops are beautifully decorated, cafes styled to perfection and the people themselves the friendliest I have met by far.
It easily replaced Dublin as my favourite city in the world (I do not count Cape Town in this list as nothing could top it)
I lost my heart to Buenos Aires and am desperate to return and see more of Argentina....one day....for today in windy Norfolk though, I dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment