Life and times in Norfolk

Life and times in Norfolk
Life and times of a South African and his partner, 2 dogs, 9 chickens and an Afrikaans cat all happily living in a seaside cottage on the North Norfolk Coast.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Vin-Stitch


Since I finished working full-time in London a couple of months ago, I have been waiting for the right opportunity to present itself. Something a) that would earn me a living, b) that I love doing and c) would not involve travelling to London endlessly. 
It seems that opportunity has arrived and will involve some hard work and cash so I have set up a little business to earn me some cash to put into the venture that will take place ready for the summer season of next year. It's unbelievably exciting and my dream business so watch this space!
In the mean time Vin-Stitch has opened its doors. I am saving all money made to fund next years business. I will be taking in all manner of alterations, mending and pattern cutting here in North Norfolk. Something thats definitely missing in this area.
All major sewing jobs will be out-sourced to a very reliable seamstress in Brighton who takes in work to make money to give to animal charities - her passion. So it's win - win all round!
Here's to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment